Here are the step by step processes for executing a Payroll run in SAP HR.
- Take the menu Human Resources -> Payroll -> Europe -> Germany -> Payroll -> Release Payroll or enter the transaction code PC00_M99_PA03_RELEA. (The menu path will be different according to your region, here it’s for Germany)
- Above Payroll area enter D2 in the dialog box and choose YES
- Take the menu Select Start Payroll or enter the transaction code PC00_M01_CALC
- Fill the following fields with data. Here a sample data is shown.
- Payroll period – Payroll area: D2
- Selection – Personnel number: 1051
- Selection – Payroll area: D2
- Choose CONTINUE button and then choose EXECUTE button (Or press F8).
- Now in the status line a message with “Payroll is running” will appear and a “display log tree screen” will also appear.
- In the log check the following fields for evaluating your payroll runs.
- Selected personnel numbers
- Number of periods
- Total number of messages and error messages
- Choose BACK button (Or press F3) and Choose YES button on the dialog box.
Also Read : SAP HR Module Tutorial -> Check Payroll Results