Here is the list of important SAP SD transaction codes for your reference.
Most commonly used Transaction codes are
- VS00: Tcode for Master data
- VC00: Tcode for Sales Support
- VA00: Tcode for Sales
- VL00: Tcode for Shipping
- VT00: Tcode for Transportation
- VF00: Tcode for Billing
See the other transaction codes
- VA01, VA02 and VA03: Create , change and display order respectively.
- VA05: List of sales orders
- VA21, VA22 and VA23: Create, change and display quotations
- VD01, VD02 and VD03: Create , change and display customer respectively.
XD01, XD02 and XD03: Create, Change and display customer respectively.
- VA11, VA12 and VA13: Create , Change and display inquiry respectively.
- VL01: Create outbound delivery with ref sales order
- VL04: Collective processing of delivery
- VF02: Change billing document
- VF11: Cancel Billing document
- VF04: Billing due list
- VL02N: Change delivery document
- VL04: Delivery due list
- VKM5: List of deliveries
- VL06G: List of outbound deliveries for goods issue
- VL06P: List of outbound deliveries for picking
- VL09: Cancel goods issue
- VT02N: Change shipment
- VT70: Output for shipments
- FBL5N: Display Customer invoices by line
- FBL1N: Display Vendor invoices by line
- VKM3, VKM4: List of sales documents
- VKM1: List of blocked SD documents
- VD52: Material Determination
- VOV8: Define Sales documents type (header)
- OVLK: Define delivery types
- V/06: Pricing
Also Read : SAP SD Module Tutorial -> SAP SD Tables