AUTHORITY-CHECK keyword is used for checking the user authorization for an object.
It syntax is as follows
AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT <object> ID <name1> FIELD <f1>
ID <name2> FIELD <f2>
ID <name10> FIELD <f10>.
- ID contains the name of the object.
- name1 … name10 contains the name of the authorization fields in object
- f1… f10 contains the values for checking
- SY-SUBRC=0 (the use has authorization and can continue)
- SY-SUBRC=4 (the user has no authorization)
- SY-SUBRC=8 (Too many parameters, maximum allows is 10)
- SY-SUBRC=12 (Specified object not maintained in the user master record.)
- SY-SUBRC=16 (No profile entered in the user master record.)
- SY-SUBRC=24 (Field names are not matching.)
- SY-SUBRC=28 /32 /36 (Incorrect structure for user master record.)
Also Read : View Other ABAP Keywords & Syntax -> ABAP Transaction codes