Here are the step by step procedures for transferring payroll results to FICO for book keeping and other purposes.
- Take the menu path Human Resources → Payroll → Europe → Germany → Subsequent Activities → Per Payroll Period → Reporting → Posting to Accounting→ Create Posting Run (path will be different according to your regions, here it refers Germany) or enter the transaction code PC00_M99_CIPE.
- Fill the data for the following fields (Sample data is shown here)
- Payroll period – Payroll area: D2
- Payroll period – Current period: Select
- Selection – Personnel number: 1051
- Selection – Payroll area: D2
- Run attributes – Type of document creation: S (Creation of simulation documents)
- Choose CONTINUE then EXECUTE buttons on the screen.
- Choose Document overview
- In the “Document” column, double click on the posting number (This number will be shown in the previous step of Document overview).
- In the “Account Number with Text” column, double click on the item 176000
- Again double click on the account number 176000 with Personnel number 1051.
- Choose BACK button or Press F3 key, till we get the posting document.
- In that screen Double-click the G/L account 430000 Salaries with the CO account assignment CCtr 2100.
- Again choose BACK button or press F3 key till we get the screen for “Posting to Accounting: Document Overview”.
- Press icon to release the document.
- Choose BACK button or press F3 key till we get the overview tree.
Note: Releasing of documents will be available in a live payroll run.
Also Read : SAP HR Module Tutorial -> Executing Payroll run